Microsoft exchange server 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000 training is one of the latest set up training modules in networking. Professionals who have knowledge in Microsoft exchange server certification are now eligible to apply for the post of networking specialist and system admin, which are not only remunerative career opportunity, they come with good growth potential and typically fat pay package.
In Global online Trainings Microsoft exchange server certification courses are taught with best proficiency and business insight. Course modules are user friendly and offer excellent grooming for the students. In Global Online Trainings the training is available for corporate batches as well as for individuals at most realistic rate.
MICROSOFT EXCHANGE COURSE CONTENT
- WHAT IS EXCHANGE SERVER 2013/2010?
- EXCHANGE SERVER 2013/2010 EDITIONS:
- EXCHANGE SERVER 2013/2010 ARCHITECTURE:
- ROLE BASED DEPLOYMENT AND SERVER ROLES:
- PLANNING AND DEPLOYING EXCHANGE SERVER 2013/2010 :
- INSTALLING EXCHANGE SERVER 2013/2010 :
- ADMINISTERING EXCHANGE 2013/2010 AND INSTALLING ANTI-VIRUS AND ANTI-SPAM :
- DELEGATING ADMINISTRATIVE PERMISSIONS:
- EXCHANGE ORGANIZATION, SERVER AND RECIPIENT MANAGEMENT :
- MANAGING DISTRIBUTION GROUPS AND EXCHANGE 2013/2010 MAILBOX SERVER :
- EXCHANGE 2013/2010 PUBLIC FOLDER DATABASE:
- MANAGING CLIENT ACCESS SERVER AND ADDRESS LISTS
- MANAGING MESSAGES IN TRANSIT AND FOLDER CONTENT:
- RELIABILITY AND AVAILABILITY:
- SECURING LOGGING,AUDITING AND MONITORING OF EXCHANGE 2013/2010: